What games are you waiting to be on sale, and what did you get?

Mr. Stabe

Poster
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
154
If you're like me, then you're waiting until Jan. 2 to pick up the games you want at a reduced price, just to be sure they don't go cheaper (i assume everyone knows I'm talking about the Steam sales). SO what are you looking for, and what have you taken advantage of so far?

I'm hoping the following goes on sale:

Transformers: WFC >$10
Far Cry 2 >$5
SW: TFU >$5
Riven/Myst >$.50

So far I've got:

Bad Company 2: $6.80
SW: KOTOR: $2.50
Indie Mix Pack: $5
 
I didn't get anything... Also shouldn't this be in the misc game discussion?
 
I think I'm good on games for the rest of my natural life @_@

I got Fallout: New Vegas, BC2, DOD:S, and HL2: Deathmatch.
I was gifted Borderlands, HL:S, Lead and Gold, Misadventures of P.B. Winterbottom, Overlord2, Serious Sam, and KotOR.

Don't get me started on console games @_@
 
Last edited:
well i wasnt home for a few days so i couldnt get anything yet. i dont have special games id want. maybe far cry 2. but so far im just checking which games are on sale and when i see something i like for a good price ill get it.
 
I picked up the FEAR complete pack, Serious Sam HD Gold Edition, The Witcher Enhanced Edition, and I got Super Meat Boy for christmas!

FEAR is still downloading, so I can't really say anything about that.

I'm in love with Serious Sam. I really enjoy those kind of older FPS games that just have you fighting through waves of enemies. I really need some people to play Co-Op with though.

The Witcher is really good so far. The voice acting really hurts, but it's a really different game, and I like the combat system.

Super Meat Boy is another game that I really recommend. I miss brutal hard platformers, and SMB is fun, unique, and rewarding.
 
So far:

Crysis
Crysis: Warhead
Crysis Wars
DiRT2
FlatOut
FlatOut 2
FlatOut: Ultimate Carnage
Just Cause 2
Metro 2033
Prince of Persia: Forgotten Sands
Red Faction: Guerrilla
RUSH
Tropico 3: Steam Special Edition
Tropico 3: Absolute Power

:P
 
Only game i got from the sale is Just Cause 2
And i'm waiting fer black ops to go on sale so Giant Enemy Crab can buy it for me :)
 
i got need for speed today. couldnt resist cause it was a rly good deal.
 
I like your post because I think it is really helpful to those who like to play different types of games and who is looking for the same kind of post. I want to thank you for this post and I also want to appreciate you because it i s really awesome. I wish that you will post more interesting threads of like this one.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top