W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Dec 28, 2010 #1 Congrats Efren on you Fantasy Football victory! Looks like it was a close final between you and Skippy. Oh and look at my sig per the bet!
Congrats Efren on you Fantasy Football victory! Looks like it was a close final between you and Skippy. Oh and look at my sig per the bet!
B BaCkStAb! Forum Fiend Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 729 Dec 28, 2010 #2 Congrats on the win efren cya next season
E efren Poster Joined Oct 13, 2006 Messages 141 Dec 29, 2010 #7 Yay! My first ever title in ffball. I would like to thank my team for carrying me to the title namely Michael Vick. It was a fun season guys. Are we going to do this again next year so I can defend my title?
Yay! My first ever title in ffball. I would like to thank my team for carrying me to the title namely Michael Vick. It was a fun season guys. Are we going to do this again next year so I can defend my title?
K Kiwi Thread Junky Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 904 Dec 30, 2010 #8 I am sure we can do it again next year. I will always be keen
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Dec 30, 2010 #9 Oh, is that what happened? Wait, I ALREADY KNEW THIS BECAUSE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HAVE IT IN THEIR SIG!!!
Oh, is that what happened? Wait, I ALREADY KNEW THIS BECAUSE A BUNCH OF PEOPLE HAVE IT IN THEIR SIG!!!
B bleblablueble EGO Zealot Joined Jan 14, 2010 Messages 1,576 Dec 30, 2010 #10 That sig..emberrassing
W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 Dec 30, 2010 #11 bleblablueble said: That sig..emberrassing Click to expand... a bet is a bet, and we are men of honor!
bleblablueble said: That sig..emberrassing Click to expand... a bet is a bet, and we are men of honor!
Y YoSpankDawg Poster Extraordinaire Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 2,019 Dec 30, 2010 #12 wewo said: a bet is a bet, and we are men of honor! Click to expand... Not all of us agreed to this bet though.
wewo said: a bet is a bet, and we are men of honor! Click to expand... Not all of us agreed to this bet though.
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 Dec 30, 2010 #13 Congratulations Efren. come around avalanche sometime soon. You were quite the challenging close range sniper.
Congratulations Efren. come around avalanche sometime soon. You were quite the challenging close range sniper.