Shipping in December sucks. D:

You should buy that time machine on newegg.
We couldback in time and put all are money in ibm,facebook,microsoft,apple,the hobo down the street that can make time travel with a car that goes 88 mph
 
hey phobus, just curious. why did you wait til 3 days ago to order something? you of all people should know that it will take extra time because of it being nye. besides, be happy that ur ordering something for new years. i wish i had $$ to get myself a new hdtv, but all my x-mas $$ had to go towards bills.
 
hey phobus, just curious. why did you wait til 3 days ago to order something? you of all people should know that it will take extra time because of it being nye. besides, be happy that ur ordering something for new years. i wish i had $$ to get myself a new hdtv, but all my x-mas $$ had to go towards bills.

My bank. I had to wait for the check hold to validate or whatever. I wasn't happy about it. :thumbdown:
 
Or perhaps waiting on a good deal? I haven't been following newegg too much, but it wouldn't surprise me if they had a really good post-Christmas deals.
 
OMG the wait is killing me!! I'm so bored!!
At least college starts up on Monday. I guess. I get to start off my day with Economics 202! D:
 
my power supply is finally coming! :D Its still about 4 hours away, but I'll get it today or tomorrow guaranteed
 
my power supply is finally coming! :D Its still about 4 hours away, but I'll get it today or tomorrow guaranteed

Nice. Take some pics. lol.

OMFG. College = suck. So many people. I had to wait in line for my financial aid check for like 40 minutes. 3 TIMES!! O_O Apparently I changed what my degree will be, so I had to go wait in another line to let them know I did. At least I got a phat check. :biggrin:
I might be ordering a few things tonight... :sneaky:
 
i am ordering my i7 2600K tomight hopefully



Just to 1-up you btw
 
I've got some good news and bad news

Good news is that I finally got my power supply. Bad news is that I need an 8pin 12v connector, and this psu doesn't have one :(. Since I'm broke, i'm gonna have to find an adapter for it, since I won't be able to buy another psu anytime soon.
 
I've got some good news and bad news

Good news is that I finally got my power supply. Bad news is that I need an 8pin 12v connector, and this psu doesn't have one :(. Since I'm broke, i'm gonna have to find an adapter for it, since I won't be able to buy another psu anytime soon.

Ouch. What PSU?
I haven't gotten home yet. But my package should be there waiting for me. ^_^
I'm so excited!! :biggrin:
 
I've got some good news and bad news

Good news is that I finally got my power supply. Bad news is that I need an 8pin 12v connector, and this psu doesn't have one :(. Since I'm broke, i'm gonna have to find an adapter for it, since I won't be able to buy another psu anytime soon.

I'm curious too. Is this a CPU connector, or a GPU connector?

Either way, an 8-pin CPU connector is pretty standard nowadays. If your PSU doesn't have one, you got ripped.
 
I've got some good news and bad news

Good news is that I finally got my power supply. Bad news is that I need an 8pin 12v connector, and this psu doesn't have one :(. Since I'm broke, i'm gonna have to find an adapter for it, since I won't be able to buy another psu anytime soon.

Why do you need it?

I would assume that any PSU (from the last 8 years) has at least the 4-pin P4 connector which will run fine in the 8 pin socket.

8 pin EPS= 2x 4-pin P4 connectors.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top