Hi, finally joined your forum

picKer*

I made one post
Joined
Jan 1, 2011
Messages
11
Love your CSS server, admins do a great job of keeping things clean for my teenager occupied for some father-son fragging sessions.

I usually play on CT as I can keep an eye on short and long w/ my setup :blush: keep up the good work, see you all on the servers...

setup2010.jpg
 
That setup made me drool a little...:P

Glad to see you around the fourms.
 
........ yy yy yyy your setup is amazing :3
 
Thanks for commenting on eGO, ALSO, is that Alphonse Elric off Full Metal Alchemist as your desktop background? Wow, that's a LOT of monitors!
 
Thanks for the compliments!

see you all on the server! and yes Full Metal Alchemist is one of my favorite anime's
 
YEAAAAAAAAAAAH.
+1 FOR THE ADMINS.

See you around picker. :)

p.s. DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN, haha. :P
 
Thank you for those kind words. And what ric said +1 for the admins.

Also I love your set up. Looks awesome.
 
That is a very sweet setup. I miss my old setup :( I am back to the drawing board myself.
 
Have fun on eGO servers!!

OMG that gear... can u give me ur address so i can ...go and "observe" it? :D
 
Thanks, I'm actually in the middle of changing it.

sold my 3x20's and bought another 2nd 30" and adding another 30" this weekend.

btw I'm from GA, we have the "castle doctrine" aka right to shoot =P
 
Cool, thanks for the compliment, but for me, i prefer gifts, give me your address, and ill drop by in the dead night and have a 'closer' look on your setup.... *insert totally evil laugh here*

PS:Alphonse! :O
 
been MIA a few weeks, b/c I've been re-doing my setup and re-arranging my office...

but I am back up and running...kinda have to re-learn the game a bit as my resolution has almost tripled from the last multi-monitor setup I had before.

see you all on the server!
 
Back
Top