Razer Switchblade

Cut Chem!st

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
4,081
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiQ0AnlfBu4&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
164877_10150158622652576_13848807575_8440542_6490716_n.jpg

165393_10150158621642576_13848807575_8440507_6230598_n.jpg

167113_10150158622507576_13848807575_8440537_4008881_n.jpg

164372_10150158621287576_13848807575_8440495_6026834_n.jpg

162959_10150158621772576_13848807575_8440513_6042566_n.jpg


http://www2.razerzone.com/switchblade/about

I'm skeptical, especially about the specifications, but they said they acquired a really good engineering team two years ago. Touch screen as a mouse sounds weird, but you can use an actual mouse, but that's kind of defeating the purpose I guess. Also not sure how the screen size is going to feel, if it's too small you'll probably just end up using the 3g on youtube videos and you might as well got one of the million other devices for that.

It's just a concept, and I'm not sure how well it will plan out, but that keyboard is awesome.
 
Last edited:
If that thing is more than a grand (and that's stretching it thin even for Razer's pricey products), I'm going to assume Razer is trolling us all.
 
If that thing is more than a grand (and that's stretching it thin even for Razer's pricey products), I'm going to assume Razer is trolling us all.
I'm guessing like 90% of the price is going into the keyboard >.>
 
Awesome concept, don't think it will be that great of a product in reality. Not yet anyways.
 
Im not a big fan of Razor products....to expensive for what they do and built way to cheap...but watching this video...all i can say to you sir is....DO WANT!!!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top