- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,610
Whats a CPU's safe heat zone and when is it dangerous?
My CPU goes up to 130 degrees F when in game and idles at about 100 F. Is this o.k. or bad?
I installed a new fan cooler and I don't know if its working properly cause I see my temperatures rising?
My computer threshold says its 72C. Is that set too high?
I'd hate to fry my processor.
Should I be looking for other cooling methods since my CPU is around 130 F while gaming? So far, my computer hasn't been shutting itself down yet.
My CPU goes up to 130 degrees F when in game and idles at about 100 F. Is this o.k. or bad?
I installed a new fan cooler and I don't know if its working properly cause I see my temperatures rising?
My computer threshold says its 72C. Is that set too high?
I'd hate to fry my processor.
Should I be looking for other cooling methods since my CPU is around 130 F while gaming? So far, my computer hasn't been shutting itself down yet.












