A Century of War- TL:DR video version

"This content is not available in your territory.

FUNimation? Entertainment manages a full spectrum of rights for anime series acquired from producers in Japan. These rights include broadcasting, licensing, production, home video sales and distribution, as well as internet. The rights agreed upon may vary per series or per region. If you are receiving this message, FUNimation does not have the internet rights for this series in your area.

If you believe you are currently in a territory to which FUNimation has rights, please e-mail us your current location at Webmaster[@]Funimation.com so we can investigate the discrepancy.

Thank you for your interest!" :(
 
"This content is not available in your territory.

FUNimation? Entertainment manages a full spectrum of rights for anime series acquired from producers in Japan. These rights include broadcasting, licensing, production, home video sales and distribution, as well as internet. The rights agreed upon may vary per series or per region. If you are receiving this message, FUNimation does not have the internet rights for this series in your area.

If you believe you are currently in a territory to which FUNimation has rights, please e-mail us your current location at Webmaster[@]Funimation.com so we can investigate the discrepancy.

Thank you for your interest!" :(

There's a giant middle finger special-delivered to the UK straight from Japan.

Don't worry--my "Century of War" series is safe and accepted in all countries.
 
There's a giant middle finger special-delivered to the UK straight from Japan.

Don't worry--my "Century of War" series is safe and accepted in all countries.

lol, I was at my girlfriends house when this came on TV, We where like WTF? so I had to post it for you :]
 
lol, I was at my girlfriends house when this came on TV, We where like WTF? so I had to post it for you :]

The only thing better than picturing some guy I don't know saying, "Hey I need to find this and post it for YSD!" is his girlfriend saying, "Yeah, that's crazy!"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top