Comp build to replace old comp

Rukus.

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Nov 29, 2008
Messages
976
Hey guys, need a build to replace the desktop we got that has broke for the 3rd time. This time we should be getting our money back.

Budget is $500 (up to $600), I know its not much at all, but I need any kind of computer now. The one I'm posting from is Windows XP-launch era hardware.

If you can't find parts for that cheap throw up the best pre-built for the money.
 
Last edited:
Pre-builts are always more expensive than building your own as far as I've ever seen, just to throw that out there. $600 should nab you a pretty decent rig. It won't be great or amazing, but it will run pretty much any game on workable settings. I had a rig for $650 that ran most 2009 games on high settings.
 
idYWnW.png


something like that?
 
Take that, but throw in an OS. Vista will do, 7 if you can (which I doubt). I'm starting from scratch :\

$600 should nab you a pretty decent rig. It won't be great or amazing, but it will run pretty much any game on workable settings.

Doesn't need to be, it just needs to be adequate, its not like I play massively hardware intensive games anyway.
 
Last edited:
win7 is $100

so the total would be 569.

actually, its 190, so 659

I couldn't find home basic anywhere...and theres a reason for it, its not available in home market countries.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top