realism so much fun

BCA

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
2,010
Just decided to pop on over to DODS division and say i had a great time in realism yesterday night. Thought that that way of playing it was alot of fun and entertaining. Wondering i heard about the 4 week thing wondering when is it going to start? Also wondering if other divisions could play in it or if it was just DODS.



Ps thanks to whome ever hosted realism great job :)
 
anyone is allowed to sign up for the campaign which will be starting in a couple of weeks. keep a lookout for the sign up thread in dods general forums in a week or two.

glad you had a good time last night, its always good to have new people attend.

-Blue
 
Yep, Realism is pretty chill. It's a nice change from regular play which can get repetitive at times. And now we have this campaign series which makes it all that much better :)
 
Looking forward to the new campaign! I need to somehow get a list of the maps which are on the events server so I can download them before hand.
 
yep every division members are welcome to play realism campaign! we allways want new ppl's playing there! and glad to hear you enjoy playing realism :) its best event what we got on eGO ;)
 
Well if you guys are in vent I an often jumping into a realism server and getting my realism fix.
Once we had almost a team of all eGO member including blue, skippy, bad brain myself and more. We destroyed the other team on there own server. Was sweet.

All I am saying is. You are most welcome to come invade some other clan servers with me and death_keeper. Nout just welcome. YOU SHOULD ;)

-kiwi
 
Ps thanks to whome ever hosted realism great job :)

Great introductory post from Mr. Border Control Agent Hats off to you for this classy post.

I would also like to agree completely with him and say THANK YOU to all those who take the time and energy to make these and all the eGO events so successful.

Yak
 
Looking forward to the new campaign! I need to somehow get a list of the maps which are on the events server so I can download them before hand.

good idea... we will release the map list with the announcement of the battle map. Thanks for the suggestion
 
I think the more important issue here is that we've established knuckle is still alive!!!!

People notice! :cool:

Yeah this child of the knuckle is gonna be a bit more active, i have some free time here and there now so i'll be trolling around the servers

Happy Hunting....and watch out for those DELICIOUS Knuckle Sandwiches
 
yea it seems like i play more realism than i do CSS anymore lol i find it interesting and alot of fun for hours and hours bc the game maps its changing and stuff. Cant wait for more fun with realism.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top