New 5 CP map!

Lorberry

Rookie
Joined
Apr 20, 2010
Messages
59
Looks like the update just now added an new valve-made map called CP_5Gorge; it'll be interesting to see what it looks like. Any chance we'll change one of the servers to it (at least for a while?).
 
I like the changes to the pipeline outside of 1st point on yukon, no more falling off :d
 
The new cp map is not so bad, I did play it a bit in beta, I think it's a nice change.
 
On the contrary I think the new cp_5gorge is terrible, it is way too long, and there is not enough cover for such a large area for the 2nd points.
 
On the contrary I think the new cp_5gorge is terrible, it is way too long, and there is not enough cover for such a large area for the 2nd points.

Its a terrible map, wayyyy too long.

Shun the non-believers! SHUN THE NON-BELIEVERS!!! Shun... SHUN!!!!

On another note, Finkle, the only reason you hate it is because the snipers have too much fun with your heavy's head :P
 
Different sections of the map are good for different classes I noticed. The middle parts are heaven for spies and scouts. I had quite a good time sniping too. It's not too often that indoor areas are good for sniping. I liked it and look forward to playing on it some more!
 
Back
Top