- Joined
- Aug 2, 2009
- Messages
- 2,019
If somebody will complain, it's going to be about this one, but it's the most honest advice I can give anybody: Don't bug Leadership for attention in the hopes of getting noticed and a promotion. Every so often, somebody comes along and tries to befriend everyone to get noticed. Problem is, it's pretty obvious when somebody's doing this. But if I'm at school and log onto Steam real quick to ask somebody a question and get a barrage of "hi what are you doing now" stuff every day from a new member, it's a bit annoying. When I joined, Slayr357 field promoted me in Avalanche after two weeks; I had never talked to him or any Leadership member before that. I just played in the servers every day, had fun, and earned it. That still holds true today...so play, have fun, and when it's time, you'll know![]()
I am going to be holding monthly seminars for "how to never get your O", so stop encroaching on my turf, jeod! This series will cover key concepts, such as...
-Make enemies of all Leadership.
-Make them come to you every time you log in because you're in trouble for something half the time you didn't even realize you did.
-Spoof Leadership posts as often as possible. Some of them like it, but it drives enough of them angry enough to be effective.
-Don't be a suck-up or brown nose.
-Run with scissors.
All of this and much, much for for just $29.99!! Call now to reserve your spot!





















