As the title says, my computer as of late has begun to crash repeatedly. This used to happen before and I was able to link it to the Graphics Card overheating after a while based on what was happening, and I changed Graphics cards to a lower end so it won't use as much power and dusted out my whole computer, but at this point I'm unable to tell what is actually occurring. What happens is I could be playing a game and all of a sudden, the computer shuts off. It turns itself off and then pretty much restarts. When it is restarting it doesn't say whether or not there was a problem. There are no error messages - it just simply shuts off.
A little information on my computer:
Graphics Card Drivers are Updated.
Vista 32- Bit
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor ~2.3 GHZ
About 4GB RAM
Radeon x1650 Series
So could guys please help me? Thanks.
Post if you need more information about the specs of my computer.
A little information on my computer:
Graphics Card Drivers are Updated.
Vista 32- Bit
AMD Phenom(tm) 9600 Quad-Core Processor ~2.3 GHZ
About 4GB RAM
Radeon x1650 Series
So could guys please help me? Thanks.
Post if you need more information about the specs of my computer.



















rogram files (x86)steamsteamappsNEGATIVEcounter-strike sourcehl2.exe