- Joined
- Nov 16, 2008
- Messages
- 1,840
Updates!
Latest News
The Competitive Team is now participating in the DCN (old FDL) and the DCL Lower Division. We just finished our first match for week 1 in DCN last night versus the Reforged Brotherhood, a team new to competition (this was us last year!) and played very well, outscoring RB 1012-5.
Our DCL match this Sunday will be against long-time rivals and good friends THE (The Hero Experience). I'm sure it will be close and I'll be cheering for my guys from the beaches as I won't be able to participate in this one!
Roster Additions
We're proud to announce the addition of a couple of guys that have helped us with matches and scrims. These guys are active and solid contributors and we're glad to have them rostered up. YoSpankDawg and Death Keeper, welcome.
One third of our starting lineup is European and obviously I'd like to take off some of the burden they face playing matches at 3AM every other day. Not to mention Blue is still wrestling with his campus IT to get some kind of stable internet running through his dorm. With that said, I am still looking for 1-2 players who can play both a Rifle and Support role pretty well. I don't have my eyes narrowed on anybody in particular but I need guys who can step in to fill in for folks when our schedule gets easier (against the newer teams like RB for example). As usual, if you're active within the division and would like to help out, shoot me a PM.
















i hope the other team didnt rage too much and quit the league or anything, it must of been a shock to them.


