REALISM Week 3.5 - Axis Promotions

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
So I decided not to do stats or MVPs or that stuff for the special event, but I still thought promotions were in order--especially considering the unique and squad-based approach to communication.



OFFICERS​
Ides of March - Hauptmann [Haupt.] - Ides lead his squad with a good balance of instruction and freedom to act and they defended the submarine room like champs.
ifsbh2.png


BaCkStAb! - Leutnant [Lt.] - Backstab also lead his unit well, even though charged with the daunting task of covering the middle/boiler room--wisely using a defense that kept his men grouped together for cover and efficiency.
121yde1.png


Spartacus_Legolas - Leutnant [Lt.] - Spartacus has done a good job of late thinking like a leader and he wisely used his small team's strengths and weaknesses to our advantage in defending the entryway to the submarine base. By the time Spart's crew was done with the Allies, there wasn't much left for us to have to dispatch.
24qq1c0.png



NCOS​
Fluxion - Feldwebel [Fwbl.] - Flux has been a beast every week he's been around, last night included.
1pysrd.png


mr. Boe Jangles - Unterfeldwebel [Unfw.] - mr. Boe Jangles has been a great team presence and team player so I think it's about time to see how he does in charge of his own squad.
2e54bxw.png


Smilodon - Unterfeldwebel [Unfw.] - Smilodon has also shown a lot of growth over the last month, so he, too, deserves a shot at proving himself in another area.
90p0sx.png


Homicidal Bunny - Unteroffizer [Uffz.] - Homicidal hasn't been around much, but he has been a key component to our team each time he has been able to make it.
x6hn3l.png


StealthFighter - Unteroffizer [Uffz.] - Stealth has done a great job of coming in, listening, and doing his job to help the team out.
awvxb6.png




ENLISTEDS​
Knucklechild87 - Obergefreiter [Ogef.] - It was knuckle's first time last night, but he did a great job doing everything we ask of guys--he communicated, listened well, did his assigned job, killed enemies efficiently, and had a good time.
2h2jwqq.png


CopperAle - Oberschutze [Ostz.] - It was also Copper's first night last night. Welcome him to the team, guys.
21o281s.png






And then here are the rest of us. :)
YoSpankDawg -
2q8my3n.png

Dr.Compton -
200432a.png

Bad Brain -
2u5uotg.png

Death_Keeper -
kch6ok.png

(IO) SA -
1zl653q.png

ST0RMY -
2jcsrhi.png

GordonFreeman -
24cwgeb.png
 
Great job guys! :)
I think we did really well on the sub map :)! The other one, definitely something to learn about but, it's okay.

For my squad:

- Fluxion:
I hope that I didn't put you in too vulnerable position or anything. I did my best to give you as much an advantage as possible. I'm very pleased with how you went along picking off the enemy during the sub map. Great job :)!!!

- Smilodon:
I wasn't even sure if I could get you the rocket to be honest but, knowing that you had it was even better. Having the sniper and rocket combination gave them a very difficult time no matter where they went, as long as you guys were alive, you bagged kills along the way. Great job man :)!!!




24qq1c0.png
 
309m2s5.png


Sub pen front doors... Hahaha...
Ahh, that's just too good! lol. Ah well, it happens... lol.






24qq1c0.png
 
Last edited:
Not at all, good times. I had no problems, and thought the spots were good and the back-up plan was fine too. I just unfortunately got picked off retreating, maybe too early? And the second time I let YSD shoot me in the face before I ran around in circles :D
Great job guys! :)
I think we did really well on the sub map :)! The other one, definitely something to learn about but, it's okay.

For my squad:

- Fluxion:
I hope that I didn't put you in too vulnerable position or anything. I did my best to give you as much an advantage as possible. I'm very pleased with how you went along picking off the enemy during the sub map. Great job :)!!!

- Smilodon:
I wasn't even sure if I could get you the rocket to be honest but, knowing that you had it was even better. Having the sniper and rocket combination gave them a very difficult time no matter where they went, as long as you guys were alive, you bagged kills along the way. Great job man :)!!!




24qq1c0.png
 

Latest posts

Back
Top