DOD:S Skill Video

Skattles

Famous
Joined
May 17, 2010
Messages
542
Hello would anyone be interested in making me a video with the demos i have recorded it prob wouldn't be a long video. I dont want like amazing effects just simple video that looks good other than me trying to do it in WMV. I would give up some casino cash if someone is intersted.
 
nice offer...
I dont know enough about video post production to volunteer, but I would like to see the end product
 
Thanks Boe its all stuff i recorded in the past. I would like to make a CS:S one as well but i need to start recorded more stuff.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk1VR6rSLZk[/ame]

This is what i made with Windows movies maker which sucks as you can see the video quality.
Dont have the money for vegas so if some one could make the quality better or refer me to a free movie editor that can help the quality better Please let me know.
 
you might want to ask a member of the media team to help you out. just a suggestion! =)
 
Download and use the trial of Adobe Premier Pro. It doesn't have a watermark like the trial of Adobe Premier Elements does, and it supports up to 1080p! I'm almost done with some footage from today. I'll post up tomorrow in high res :)

edit: First time for me as well!
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yk1VR6rSLZk

This is what i made with Windows movies maker which sucks as you can see the video quality.
Dont have the money for vegas so if some one could make the quality better or refer me to a free movie editor that can help the quality better Please let me know.

You might want put you in-game resolution to widscreen. It will make stuff in your game not look as fat.
 
Download and use the trial of Adobe Premier Pro. It doesn't have a watermark like the trial of Adobe Premier Elements does, and it supports up to 1080p! I'm almost done with some footage from today. I'll post up tomorrow in high res :)

edit: First time for me as well!

But wouldn't the trial run out?
 
Yup, but it is something to get better at. If you're good enough and is interested, why don't buy it?
 
Here's my little clip :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfs4l_vWvYM"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfs4l_vWvYM[/ame]
 
lol i didn't check before this. However, i now see it costs 1000+USD. :glare:
 
Its not that hard actually windows movie maker is a pretty simple program to use but you need to use fraps to record the clips from your demo.
 
Back
Top