Best case for <$200?

I'll vote again for the Fractal Design Define XL. The only issue with it is that it's steel and not aluminum. If you want a high strength aluminum case, Lian-Li is the best manufacturer for that.

Yeah, I'd really like it to be aluminum. :/
I've been looking at the PC-B10, and it is a sexy case. You think it'd be worth it to save up for that? lol.

This is honestly the first time I've heard of Fractal Design.

If anyone has a background for them, I'd be more than happy to hear.
Their website has no information that I could find.
(PM me please, I'm a nut for information like this)


I love the look of their cases, reminds me of the P180 from the design, so basic.

Fractal Design is relatively new to North America. I think they're Swedish. You can just Google it, you know. lol.
 
Check out the ones made by BitFenix, they make some epic cases including one with a innovative transport system.
 
I have heard a fair amount of good things about the Phantom, though I recall hearing there was a feature or two that people don't like about it? :o
 

Similar threads

Latest posts

Back
Top