- Joined
- Jan 31, 2008
- Messages
- 5,768
Hi guys, Im looking for a new card to replace the shocking poor ati radeon hd 5400 series I currently have.
Iv seen this card, looks decent enough but is it really any good? and is it at all future proof? I need it to run bf3 (I know there aren't any specs but people can have a damn good guess) If it can run crisis 2 on some high levels then I suspect that I will handle bf3 well enough.
Im usually an ATI man but this it best card at its price iv seen, but if anyone can give me a better alternative Im very much open to options.
Oh and on another note, the more outputs the better, Im buying a second screen soon and looks like I may have to go buy an HDMI cable as my current card only has one vga and one hdmi port.
Iv seen this card, looks decent enough but is it really any good? and is it at all future proof? I need it to run bf3 (I know there aren't any specs but people can have a damn good guess) If it can run crisis 2 on some high levels then I suspect that I will handle bf3 well enough.
Im usually an ATI man but this it best card at its price iv seen, but if anyone can give me a better alternative Im very much open to options.
Oh and on another note, the more outputs the better, Im buying a second screen soon and looks like I may have to go buy an HDMI cable as my current card only has one vga and one hdmi port.














