[Released] AMD Radeon? HD 6450, 6570 & 6670

Mr.Game

Forum Fiend
Joined
Feb 2, 2011
Messages
695
AMD just released it's new entry-level 6450, 6570 and 6670 cards.

These are great for anyone looking for a cheap graphics card that
should run most games out there.

6450 Spec's:
AMD Website

6570 Spec's:
AMD Website

6670 Review:
Guru3d Website


First look and unboxing of the AMD Radeon? HD 6670:
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8xnUYDsbCx0[/ame]


I'll update this when I find more reviews.
 
Last edited:
oh goody.....lowend gpus....

Does this mean you're happy or sad?


I'm waiting for a review to see how these do CrossFire'd.

I think AMD is competing with the GTS 450, (being low profile and having
a lower power consumption) these new cards make a great upgrade for
those who run stock PC's.
 
Hey poor people like to game too.

How does this compare to the 4670 1 GB DDR3?
I'm about to do a budget rig for a neighbor and I suggested the above, but may consider this instead. It looks exactly like a 4670

I wonder if it supports DX 11?

thanks for the links, I'll check it out.
 
Hey poor people like to game too.

How does this compare to the 4670 1 GB DDR3?
I'm about to do a budget rig for a neighbor and I suggested the above, but may consider this instead. It looks exactly like a 4670

I wonder if it supports DX 11?

thanks for the links, I'll check it out.

DX 11 supported.

It's a slight improvement to the 5570 and 5670 IF you get the 1GB
GDDR5 version (from what the reviews say, it's more worth it).
 
I hear rumors of the new AMD 7990 coming out soon. That out too rock Nvidia's company. :thumbup1:

Peace.
 
Back
Top