New Mic

SonicX11212

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jan 24, 2011
Messages
1,434
ok i've gotten yelled at by 4 or 5 admins sayin my mike sucks. i found one on amazon that looks good but i need a second oppinion. is a Lenovo P950 headset good or am i looking at something thats worse then what i already have? plz respond soon cuz i love playin games and i got to have a mic. it makes it a whole lot easier
 
all i got right now is a crappy walmart one that cost me like $12. its purely terrible. my budgit is between $20-$40. i found several headsets from ads on the forums like the Plantronics headsets. i just need to know whats best for my pricerange
 
Just saying, you get what you pay for. So if you get a cheap pair, they are more prone to breaking and probably wont last as long compared to if you get a decent pair they will last longer and won't break as easy.

The X11's aren't cheap but they aren't expensive, see if you can get 10 more dollars. I do not have a pair of these, but from what I have read they are decent and worth the money.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...sa=X&ei=kv61Texlgbi2B-Kr5OcO&ved=0CE4Q8wIwAw#

Good luck with your search :)
 
Last edited:
In your price range, I would recommend Logitechs. They served me well for the last... however many years I've owned a computer.

If you're willing to go a bit more pricey, I heard Steelseries is a good brand.

Good luck!
 
Just saying, you get what you pay for. So if you get a cheap pair, they are more prone to breaking and probably wont last as long compared to if you get a decent pair they will last longer and won't break as easy.

The X11's aren't cheap but they aren't expensive, see if you can get 10 more dollars. I do not have a pair of these, but from what I have read they are decent and worth the money.

http://www.google.com/products/cata...sa=X&ei=kv61Texlgbi2B-Kr5OcO&ved=0CE4Q8wIwAw#

Good luck with your search :)

k thx man i had no idea these were turtle beaches. i will gladly buy these. this is the cheapest turtle beach headset i have ever seen.
 
Read some reviews and ask around still. Make sure these are the best bang for the buck :)

And again, good luck with getting that new mic :P
 
In your price range, I would recommend Logitechs. They served me well for the last... however many years I've owned a computer.

If you're willing to go a bit more pricey, I heard Steelseries is a good brand.

Good luck!

What he said
 
thx guys, i've decided to definately go with the X11's. i'll order them monday so no longer will u hear my staticy voice! *(hopefully)*
 
Back
Top