STEAM Connection Issue

KR Decade

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 21, 2009
Messages
5,607
Hi there,

Got an Issue here, all these times, I can normally log in to STEAM. But, today, I cant, I keep having trouble connecting to the STEAM Server. I suspect account theft, but i cant say that just yet. I have tried, restarting comp, router, whacking the router due to rage. Please help me.

Thank you got your time.

Just to be safe, I've also sent help in STEAM Support Service. Incase it IS an account theft.
 
It could be server mantenence. This will happen to me occasionally and i cant log into steam for a few hrs. have you been able to get back in?
 
What is the error message coming up?

Did you verify your account and enable steam guard before hand? If so check your emails, if you have messages that means someone tried changing your password and logging in from a different computer to yours.
 
It said Network Connection problem. Thats all. I asked alot of people when this happen, they reply its working normally for them. D:
 
It said Network Connection problem. Thats all. I asked alot of people when this happen, they reply its working normally for them. D:

I have been having the same issue as well. I can be on vent, streaming pandora, youtube, facebook, and watching online tv with no slow down, but can't connect to steam. I deleted my .blob file and am updating as we speak, hopefully I can connect
 
I have been having the same issue as well. I can be on vent, streaming pandora, youtube, facebook, and watching online tv with no slow down, but can't connect to steam. I deleted my .blob file and am updating as we speak, hopefully I can connect

Does it work?? I have to result to reinstall the whole thing. >.<||
 

Latest posts

Back
Top