Hey all, the time has come to ugrade the old graphics card and I need some advice. I dont know the first thing about graphics cards or what to look for so I turn to you, oh gurus of the tech forum to guide me. Im looking for a decent card able to run BF3 :w00t:
Budget ~$225
Size IS an issue. My tower is fairly small, a card around 7.5 inches long or less would be ideal.
Computer Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Core Q8300 @2.5GHz
Raidmax 630 Watt PSU PCI-E
8 Gigs RAM
Motherboard: Pegatron Benicia
Chipset: Intel P35/G33/G31
Southbridge: Intel 82801IR (ICH9R)
LPCIO: Fintek F8000
Current Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1600 512mb
Budget ~$225
Size IS an issue. My tower is fairly small, a card around 7.5 inches long or less would be ideal.
Computer Specs:
Intel Core 2 Quad Core Q8300 @2.5GHz
Raidmax 630 Watt PSU PCI-E
8 Gigs RAM
Motherboard: Pegatron Benicia
Chipset: Intel P35/G33/G31
Southbridge: Intel 82801IR (ICH9R)
LPCIO: Fintek F8000
Current Graphics Card: ATI Radeon X1600 512mb











