Sanctum giveaway contest

xplag

Thread Junky
Joined
Jul 6, 2008
Messages
808
I have a copy of Sanctum that I bought in a 2 pack that I planned to give to my friend, but my friend ended up buying a copy too, so I now have an extra copy. So, where better to give it away than to the Edge Gamers community. And it's always more fun when it's a contest :D

Also, I'll throw in all the CC I have ($47956) to be split between first and second place.

Because Sanctum is a tower defense game, I figured the contest should be semi-related, so I want to know what your ideal zombie fort would be.

Rules:
1) *** In light of my desire to save the bunny from harm, I am now making this open to ALL members of the edgegamers community.
2) Whatever you submit should be YOUR work. You can pull ideas from wherever, but the end result should be somewhat unique to yourself.
3) Diagrams, photoshop pictures, lengthy written descriptions, etc shall be considered. And you aren't limited to one form, you can use all.
4) If whatever you have is too big to submit via thread, e-mail me your entry (please add Sanctum giveaway as subject and remember to add your forum name). Send to [email protected]
5) Use your imaginations, but whatever you decide should be feasible to construct today. Levitating megafortresses would be ideal, but that's not possible (currently).

In the event that I can't decide on a winner, finalists will be contacted about holding a vote over the forums.

Depending on how much interest this draws, I'll shorten or extend the deadline, but otherwise I'll start judging in 2 weeks.
 
Last edited:
Inb4eRage
Anyways good luck everyone, not a big fan of the game, but if you would like i could throw some CC your way to add to the prize.
 
You should listen to the girl...
She means serious business...

Untitled-60.jpg


Untitled-60a.jpg


The girl is from Higurashi No Naku Koro ni
Anime I'm currently watching.
 
Last edited:
I just wanted to know you cared about e's. I don't know how to make pictures and all, so I won't participate. :P
 
Back
Top