- Joined
- Sep 28, 2008
- Messages
- 1,610
I've noticed video cards that have 1.5 gb of video ram on them and some with 3.0 gb of ram on them.
How much ram does one actually need for gaming? Does it really make a large difference how much ram a card supports?
Will I notice a difference in game play?
My 8800GTX uses 768mb of ram and it seems fine in all the games I play. And I use ultra settings.
Would like to hear from some of you tech savvy people out there in eGO Land.
Thanks again.
Peace.
How much ram does one actually need for gaming? Does it really make a large difference how much ram a card supports?
Will I notice a difference in game play?
My 8800GTX uses 768mb of ram and it seems fine in all the games I play. And I use ultra settings.
Would like to hear from some of you tech savvy people out there in eGO Land.
Thanks again.
Peace.
Last edited:














