A Austin Famous Joined Jul 30, 2010 Messages 540 Jun 16, 2011 #1 I'm making a YouTube account to review things, but how do I make the account without linking a gmail account to it?
I'm making a YouTube account to review things, but how do I make the account without linking a gmail account to it?
D Darkkon Poster Joined Mar 4, 2011 Messages 130 Jun 16, 2011 #2 Anymore, its required. I had a youtube account since 06 and here recently theyve required it from everyone.
Anymore, its required. I had a youtube account since 06 and here recently theyve required it from everyone.
T The Slayer EGO Zealot Joined Jan 22, 2010 Messages 1,948 Jun 17, 2011 #3 Yeah, just make a Gmail and never check it lols . That's what i do
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jun 17, 2011 #4 or just use gmail because it is awesome anyways
Vertago Poster Extraordinaire =(e)= Joined Jul 10, 2010 Messages 3,157 Jun 19, 2011 #5 reflex99 said: or just use gmail because it is awesome anyways Click to expand... ^this, whats bad about anyways? Been using the same gmail account since 2004:laugh:
reflex99 said: or just use gmail because it is awesome anyways Click to expand... ^this, whats bad about anyways? Been using the same gmail account since 2004:laugh:
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jun 20, 2011 #6 VeRtAg0 said: ^this, whats bad about anyways? Been using the same gmail account since 2004:laugh: Click to expand... It's Google, and everyone knows Google owns the internet. GAH. KEEP WITH THE TIMES. /has a gmail account, uses Chrome, has CR-48
VeRtAg0 said: ^this, whats bad about anyways? Been using the same gmail account since 2004:laugh: Click to expand... It's Google, and everyone knows Google owns the internet. GAH. KEEP WITH THE TIMES. /has a gmail account, uses Chrome, has CR-48