Edgegamers and you

Why are you still in eGO?


  • Total voters
    80

Muffs

Poster Extraordinaire
=(eGO)=
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
3,061
Hey everyone I was wondering, how did you find eGO and why you are still in the CS:S division. Where you recruited or did you sign up yourself. And most importantly why are you still here? Is it because you may have admin, the events, or just the friendly members? Also cake or pie :D

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZtcz4WVBGg[/ame]
edgegamers_divison_by_nishelou.jpg
 
Last edited:
You're going to have to pry my admin from my cold dead hands.

Oh and Darth..

"I'm not in eGO
Darth"

Yousa jokestar.
 
I have like 2 friends in eGO, so I just stay here since there is nothing better for me to do with the beginning of my name.
 
Its the great community and the amazing servers that keep me playing. I love all the people in eGO and i plan on staying for a long time
 
Ehh, the people are iffy, the servers are alright, and I hate all adminz.

On the true hand of the spectrum, I like the friendly community and a lot of the people in the CS:S division. I joined eGO after a couple of guys I played DoD 1.3 found the jail server and told me to come play. So I decided to join. :cool:
 
i joined eGO after playing in the zombie server for like 6 monthes

eGOs zombie server was like the only decent server with reload (adds a challenge)

then after the zombie server went belly up i moved to jail

now everyone that plays jail even semiregularly knows who i am




oh and i stay to be a nuisance to those in jail who try to be too serious
 
Joined eGO via TF2 almost 3 years ago. Despite never being in the CS:S division, I probably spent most of my time on the CS:S' division servers.
 
No swearing, great and funny people. eGO is the reason why i still play css and bought tf2.
 
Back
Top