- Joined
- Apr 30, 2011
- Messages
- 46
Hey, thought that a thread about the names/descriptions people put on some of their names, and why they put it on, might be interesting, so here goes nothing
Mine:
Your Eternal Reward: Name "Natasha's Little Gift", description: "From Natasha, with Love". Why: I play a spy a lot, (people on Mesa would know this), and a) I like saying that death is my present to people for their christmas, and b) spies remind me of Bond, and my favourite Bond book/film is From Russia With Love, so it made sense to me.
Half Ziotchi: Name "A Less Humane Mikado", a song in a musical about Japan is called "A More Humane Mikado", so I felt it appropriate to me.
Loch'N'Load: Name "Rule #4, Double Tap", from the Movie Zombieland, direct quote "You think it's dead? Another shot will make sure"
EDIT: Oh and, Sydney Sleeper: "Natasha's Hot Jarate Shooter". Wasn't tooo sure if it was risqu? but it's from before I joined eGO, back when I had no originality in name (see YER above). Obvious what it's supposed to be, I just liked the idea of an entendr? xD
So, eGO, what's your favourite name or description tag in your bottomless bag of weaponry?
Mine:Your Eternal Reward: Name "Natasha's Little Gift", description: "From Natasha, with Love". Why: I play a spy a lot, (people on Mesa would know this), and a) I like saying that death is my present to people for their christmas, and b) spies remind me of Bond, and my favourite Bond book/film is From Russia With Love, so it made sense to me.

Half Ziotchi: Name "A Less Humane Mikado", a song in a musical about Japan is called "A More Humane Mikado", so I felt it appropriate to me.
Loch'N'Load: Name "Rule #4, Double Tap", from the Movie Zombieland, direct quote "You think it's dead? Another shot will make sure"
EDIT: Oh and, Sydney Sleeper: "Natasha's Hot Jarate Shooter". Wasn't tooo sure if it was risqu? but it's from before I joined eGO, back when I had no originality in name (see YER above). Obvious what it's supposed to be, I just liked the idea of an entendr? xD
So, eGO, what's your favourite name or description tag in your bottomless bag of weaponry?
Last edited:





















