Wild Card Vote Thread! Thursday September 15th 9pm EST |6pm PST

Vote Now!

  • DoD:S Roadtrip to TF2!

    Points: 10 28.6%
  • Melee Only Night!

    Points: 14 40.0%
  • Fun on Flash!

    Points: 4 11.4%
  • Kalt Tug Of War!

    Points: 7 20.0%

  • Total voters
    35
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megs A Tagger

John Madden!
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
8,206
egowildcardlogo1.png

WILD CARD EVENT​

Date:
Thursday September 15th, 2011​











Time:
9:00 pm EST​



8:00 pm CST
7:00 pm MST
6:00 pm PST ​









Server: DoD:S Event Server ~ 67.228.175.241:27015​



Come into vent before the event to find out what's in store for the evening, get the password and have fun talking to us!​



It's Time to VOTE... :P​



1) DoD:S Roadtrip to TF2!​


2) Melee Only Night!​


3) Fun on Flash!​


4) Kalt Tug Of War​
 
Flash because TF2 gets boring, i like my grenades and punching people is something i enjoy on rare nights. Plus flash is dieing because not many people like the map yet everyone loves the worst map god has ever created a man to make in which the man called avalanche.
 
Melee only night! Sucker punch a German in his jewels! Ftw.

(Sorry if its funny/inappropriate)
 
^
Let's get more votes on this. Would you truly prefer running around doing melee for a hour? Or going to TF2? Come on now an hour... maybe Dutch & Ragman, but I know the rest of you have taste.

The only thing that sounds better than this is a road trip to Dino D-day.
:w00t:

...
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Lets be honest, we all know how melee nights turn out whenever I join, and Im obligated to come to this because Meg is hosting it and I owe her one, so we'll just be running around an orange map shooting because Im a jerkface.
 
Lets be honest, we all know how melee nights turn out whenever I join, and Im obligated to come to this because Meg is hosting it and I owe her one, so we'll just be running around an orange map shooting because Im a jerkface.


I wouldn't say jerkface, maybe just consistent.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top