After months of being a turd, and a change in my career, the new rig is in the works. Here we go......
Antec ATX Full Tower Gaming Case, Twelve Hundred V3 (Black)
EVGA 131-GT-E767-TR LGA1366/ Intel X58 mobo---------------------I'm leaving this for jokes, but it was a wrong copy and past on my part. I had 2 builds going, so don't nerd rage to hard
(ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z68)
Intel Core i7-2600K
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 1536 MB x2 (still not sure)
OR
EVGA 015-P3-1580-AR GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB x2 (still not sure)
Corsair Dominator 12 GB 1600 MHz PC3-12800
1020W REVOLUTION85+ EPS MODULARPWR PSU
+ about $400 in water cooling gear
Microsoft mouse pad
case of Redbull (Vodka optional)
Should be ready by the middle or end of October.
I would like to thank Battlefield 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic for making me buy this fricking thing.
Antec ATX Full Tower Gaming Case, Twelve Hundred V3 (Black)
EVGA 131-GT-E767-TR LGA1366/ Intel X58 mobo---------------------I'm leaving this for jokes, but it was a wrong copy and past on my part. I had 2 builds going, so don't nerd rage to hard

(ASUS P8Z68-V PRO LGA 1155 Intel Z68)
Intel Core i7-2600K
EVGA GeForce GTX 580 FTW Hydro Copper 2 1536 MB x2 (still not sure)
OR
EVGA 015-P3-1580-AR GeForce GTX 580 (Fermi) 1536MB x2 (still not sure)
Corsair Dominator 12 GB 1600 MHz PC3-12800
1020W REVOLUTION85+ EPS MODULARPWR PSU
+ about $400 in water cooling gear
Microsoft mouse pad
case of Redbull (Vodka optional)
Should be ready by the middle or end of October.
I would like to thank Battlefield 3 and Star Wars: The Old Republic for making me buy this fricking thing.
Last edited:


















