Any Allies interested in Strat meetings for Realism Campaign 6?

Would you bbe interested in Allied Strat Meetings for Realism Campaign 6?


  • Total voters
    29
  • Poll closed .

Lungbuster

Procaffeinator
Joined
Feb 21, 2009
Messages
3,370
As the title says...
And please only registered allied realism members vote.


Big%20Red%20One%20hat%20pin.JPG



To register for this campaign, click here.

Link to Realism 6 Roster. Here​




.
 
Strat Meetings are essential to the success of our battles. we HAVE to allow our selves the opportunity to create a strategy before hand, otherwise everyone will just go their separate ways with no plan b or c.
 
Actually, all you really need to do is listen to the Cinc and follow instructions. Also, we will know from the list who voted yes and did not show. So if you are voting yes, you should be there as you are creating more work for others.
 
You dont really need them, how often do you really plan past round 1 of defense and attack? My best rounds are when I said, "You know what? I dont really like this spot [Leader], Im gonna move"
 
Hmm i dont vote yes or no. Just depeding how im working and time :/
 
I voted yes, but I didnt think about the time. Is there a time & day set???
 
YES! They are important, I remember YSD's victories were a lot of good attacking and defending strategies made up in the strat meetings. It makes it so everyone knows what to do well, and effectively.
 
Should be ALLIED Realism members only. Hehe, going to have some TF2 guys making more work for Lung.
 
YES! They are important, I remember YSD's victories were a lot of good attacking and defending strategies made up in the strat meetings. It makes it so everyone knows what to do well, and effectively.

Funny that you say that, because I remember a whole lot of "Hey guys, wanna rush up the middle?" "Sure Ron!" destroying any plans we had =P
 
Should be ALLIED Realism members only. Hehe, going to have some TF2 guys making more work for Lung.

lol, no worries....im only counting the members who are registered and on my team, command staff excluded. its about 5-5 right now (5 p.m. CST)
 
Last edited:
i voted no, just for the simple fact that during a realism night allied command will decide tactics depending the map, side and the available players meaning there are no strict strategies to be used, if that was the case then the axis enemy would have it way to easy to develop a counter strategy. So i say no, only requirement is that the players showoing up for realism bring their common sense and listen to allied hq at sart of the game and then we'll be alright
 
I think a good reason just to have strat meetings is to give our members a chance to gain knowledge about the map. Some of the players may have never played the map so they dont know the layout, others may think they know but learn something new about the map that they didnt know.

Knowledge of the map is well worth it, instead of not knowing where the enemy will be rushing from. Yes, strategy can be easier decided if you do it the night of knowing the people and what not, but every team has a game plan before they go into a match, whether they stick to that game plan is up to them the night of, depending on if they need to adapt or something.

Strat can only really help unless we get people that wont adapt the night of, which I doubt any of you guys would.

Some of you guys may be thinking that you know the in and outs of a map, but I tell you, use that knowledge of the map and teach others about it, a team always works better if they are on the same page.

I voted yes btw, but will have to wait to see a time if I will be able to attend. ;)
Jinn
 
Well said Jinn, I agree 100% Remember most matches are not on stock maps.
 
Sounds like a great idea. Some practice doesnt hurt. Really depends on days and times though.
 
Back
Top