Sequel Sentry EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2010 Messages 1,314 Oct 23, 2011 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJ3BX2tMj1Y[/ame] Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
S s@ik Poster Joined Aug 21, 2009 Messages 122 Oct 24, 2011 #3 so thats where dubstep originally came from
G Garlick Brad Poster Joined Aug 8, 2011 Messages 213 Oct 24, 2011 #4 When I heard this I immediately thought of Vortigaunts from HL. Even still, I like this. Weird but strangely beautiful.
When I heard this I immediately thought of Vortigaunts from HL. Even still, I like this. Weird but strangely beautiful.
h987654321 Thread Junky Joined Jun 25, 2011 Messages 859 Oct 24, 2011 #5 I love Mongolia. Learning about steppe nomad history is quite fascinating and amazing.
I I don't know anymorew I made one post Joined Oct 25, 2011 Messages 15 Oct 29, 2011 #6 s@ik said: so thats where dubstep originally came from Click to expand... dub-steppe, amirite? that was a bad, bad joke...
s@ik said: so thats where dubstep originally came from Click to expand... dub-steppe, amirite? that was a bad, bad joke...