Oh meades, youve really tricked em this time.

DanJK

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
3,526
By becoming an advisor.

We should all congratulate him. Have fun with the spam meades.

Im surprised im the first one to post this, I mean really guys im barely here anymore.

Congrats! I guess Java isnt the only handy one anymore.
 
Secretary Meades I'm gonna go ahead and need you to come in on Caturday, mkay thanks.
 
I know hes PSC, but I cant post this in the recruitment center. This is the best place.



And there was a little bit of fail on my part assuming he was a CS:S advisor. BUT this is still the best place regardless.
 
Last edited:
Oh Dan, how you JK'd us all. Congrats Meades on becoming a certified secretary!
 
the people i know long time becoming advisors.. Mikkel, meades, java. Man, how fast they grew.... and they still being a jerk to me :(
 
I remember Meades joining. Twas a fine day in jail and I was like ya you should totally join. I didn't recruit him but he owes everything to me. Everything.

...everything.
 
I remember Meades joining. Twas a fine day in jail and I was like ya you should totally join. I didn't recruit him but he owes everything to me. Everything.

...everything.

Everything.


Oh and KR you forgot Judge too.
 
Back
Top