Favourite racing game?

I'm personally a huge fan of Gran Turismo 5. Pretty good graphics, tons of cars, amazing pracing physics, crazy fun drifting, etc.

other than that, I do Enjoy dirt 3 as well.
 
Burnout is an awesome series. I personally love the crash games it offers.

But I was always into the NFS series.
 
Honestly, Diddy Kong Racing and Mario Kart are the only racing games I've ever enjoyed playing. And I love those games.
 
The first Project Gothem racing. Played it on xbox original with my brothers all the time, recently got the newest one but its not the same...and burnout with my bros, so fun to crash them out.
 
I remember when I used to have the original Xbox (b4 I sold it), I used to play alot of Burnout Revenge. I also used to play alot of PGR as well (never got close 2 finishing it).
 
I'd have to break it down in categories cuz the ones I like all belong in separate categories.

Old School - N64, Dreamcast, Playstation, Xbox

Realistic Simulator: Gran Tourismo 2 (PS)
Customization: Need for Speed Carbon (Xbox)
Fun: Tokyo Xtreme Racer (Dreamcast w/ steering wheel and pedals)
Replayability: Mario Kart (N64)

New School - 360, Wii, PS3

Realistic Simulator: Forza Motorsport 2 (360)
Customization: Midnight Club: LA (360)
Fun: Mario Kart (Wii)
Replayability: Gran Tourismo 5 (PS3)

And who can forget (unless you're too young) Cruis'n ^^ That game was cool as a kid at Chucke Cheese's cuz you got to sit in a bucket seat w/ steering wheel and pedals and w/ surround sound xD

Too many racing games I like :)
 
This never really was a racing game but I rather enjoyed the races in most the grand theft auto games especially 4 lol random but true
 

Latest posts

Back
Top