Yes I want to invest into a new gaming PC.
But I don't know anything about the prices out there and what to buy really.
So help us and give us really in detail the prices the items and the purpose.
Gotta give us a price range Borokov. And if you're buying inside the US, or outside. That info is required first for anyone to give you a PC recommendation and prices. Otherwise, we can build a $500 POS PC for you, or a $5,000 insane gaming PC.
Gotta give us a price range Borokov. And if you're buying inside the US, or outside. That info is required first for anyone to give you a PC recommendation and prices. Otherwise, we can build a $500 POS PC for you, or a $5,000 insane gaming PC.
Ok
So to start I'd like to invest around less than 500 € in a good computer.
Also , I live in France so maybe prices change a bit, but I don't it should be very important.
I hesitate between a laptop or a PC.
and maybe shall I wait for new technology updates....
Go ahead tell us what needs to be aknowledged.
Prices will DEFINITELY be very important. And the location does too. Do you happen to have a website or store you know you'll be purchasing from? Most of us live in the US, so we base our prices off of USD, which wouldn't be appropriate. For 500 Euros, it won't be much of a gaming PC, if that's what you're hoping for. I'm hoping some of the EU members here can provide some suggestions on a PC store you can buy from.