The future of mobile gaming

Jake_25

EGO Addict
=(e)=
Joined
Feb 17, 2009
Messages
1,273
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iX6jy4U30Qw&feature=g-u&context=G2a607a0FUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]


Project fiona looks awesome



Now all we need is better mobile internet.
 
yea Razer sent me an email about this.....looks ridiculous and very cool. Only thing is how much it's gonna cost? :confused1:

I have a feeling its gonna hurt the bank.

PS Vita looks like the absolute best mobile gaming choice right now, insane graphics and dual sticks as well as the touchscreen and touchpad look like its gonna bring some amazing games.

Uncharted already looks amazing and FIFA may look like my favorite cuz im a FIFA addict haha
 
yea Razer sent me an email about this.....looks ridiculous and very cool. Only thing is how much it's gonna cost? :confused1:

I have a feeling its gonna hurt the bank.

PS Vita looks like the absolute best mobile gaming choice right now, insane graphics and dual sticks as well as the touchscreen and touchpad look like its gonna bring some amazing games.

Uncharted already looks amazing and FIFA may look like my favorite cuz im a FIFA addict haha

The thing about the PS Vita that I dont really like PS all that much after PS3

Oh and it wont be cheap. I want their gaming laptop but I dont see myself spending $2300 anytime soon... especially for a laptop.
 
No thanks...that looks ridiculous. I buy mobile devices to...remain mobile. Maybe if they came out with modified accessories as well, similar to the joysticks, but could easily break down to fit into pockets. What they have is already the size of a laptop, might as well just have a laptop.
 
The rumored price for the device is $1000 US. Cnet had a quick video review of Project Fiona; it's a PC gaming tablet concept. Includes Intel Core i7 processor and has Dolby Home Theater audio (THX certified). So this tablet will play PC games and not the Android/Apple gaming apps. I recognize from the video they're playing warhammer 40k: Space Marine and it appears to be running pretty smooth. Downfall for the concept: It will only run for a few hours, not even being close to what Android tablets do, much less an iPad.

Still, for a $1000, this is a luxury gaming concept for those who have money to burn. For the rest of us, a laptop or desktop for gaming is the preferred method of spending that kind of cash.
 
this could catch on it looks pretty cool so far, not sure i would liek the handle sticks tho hmmm
 
Looks cool. Maybe I'll buy in in a few years when CPU, GPU, and battery technologies have advanced far enough to make it more practical.
 
It's a hard concept to actualize, but this isn't a bad prototype (I assume it's a prototype, ya?). I personally wouldn't buy one unless it was relatively cheap.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top