- Joined
- Oct 12, 2008
- Messages
- 2,648
Go on game server and trade something of moderate value for something of high value. Shouldn't be too hard.
Makes me remember when you gave me a hat for 8 crates.. x)
Go on game server and trade something of moderate value for something of high value. Shouldn't be too hard.
You gave me tons of crates. That hat was a token of my appreciation for your consistent crating. Oh, wait, that makes me sound like a nice, warm-hearted, well-rounded, mentally stable individual. Hmm...let's try this again shall we?Makes me remember when you gave me a hat for 8 crates.. x)
That's how I roll. Sometimes I give hats, sometimes I ban. All depends on what mood my cat is in at the time.Makes me remember when you gave me a hat for 8 crates.. x)
*Totally not taken out of contextYou gave me tons of crates. That hat was a token of my appreciation for your consistent crating.