Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium Fatal1ty Champion Series Sound Card w/ I/O

BobWango

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 13, 2008
Messages
1,839
So i bought this sound card with the Creative Inspire T6160 5.1 Speakers. With the jack layout, i had to resort to plugging my headphones into the front jacks of the tower. But now, i cant get my headphones to properly work (i can hear audio but when i talk no one can hear me) Anyone possibly have this sound card? if so what settings did you use within Ventrilo to get the mic to work?
 
Make sure that within the creative control panel you have Microphone selected rather than line-in under the flexi-jack tab.

-Blue
 
no idea what your saying, i got it to where i can hear myself talk, but i have to yell into the mic, and its really really low
 
ill do it this weekend, i have to finish up this project

I'm sure Blue can help you. I have that same sound card. Silly question, but...did you plug in the front audio jacks to the PCI soundcard? (instead of plugging the header into your Motherboard, you plug it into the actual soundcard) - probably an obvious thing, I'm sure you did it, just a silly idea. Hope you get it fixed :)
 
I'm sure Blue can help you. I have that same sound card. Silly question, but...did you plug in the front audio jacks to the PCI soundcard? (instead of plugging the header into your Motherboard, you plug it into the actual soundcard) - probably an obvious thing, I'm sure you did it, just a silly idea. Hope you get it fixed :)

plugged it into the PCI-E slot... i have the ASUS x58 Sabertooth card, so there was only one slot for it. for the speakers i have it ends up taking the green slot (mainly for audio) and thats running on a jack splitter to get them to work... so i plugged the speakers in on the front and yes i can hear audio, but i cant get my mic to work
 

Latest posts

Back
Top