PayPal Problems

DoctorMudkipz

Famous
Joined
Jan 25, 2012
Messages
519
Didnt know where else to put this, so i put it here. Yesterday I set out to the nearest store with the intent of buying a Visa gift card. When I got home, I got it all set up with PayPal, so I used it on buying Gotham City Impostors. So I've been planning to get Dedicated supporter, and use the rest of the card for that, so I went to confirm the payment, then PayPal said it couldnt confirm the card with Visa, note that I had just used it ten minutes ago. So any suggestions?
 
Rewind it a bit; What you wrote doesn't make full sense (at least to me).

You bought a Visa gift card how? Using paypal, or used a gift card to put money into your Paypal account?

Second, credit card charges over the weekend cannot be fully confirmed (or card activated for that matter) because merchants may not submit their charges until Monday or Tuesday.
 
Rewind it a bit; What you wrote doesn't make full sense (at least to me).

You bought a Visa gift card how? Using paypal, or used a gift card to put money into your Paypal account?

Second, credit card charges over the weekend cannot be fully confirmed (or card activated for that matter) because merchants may not submit their charges until Monday or Tuesday.
He bought one of those preloaded debit cards you see at the stores now I believe.
 
Rewind it a bit; What you wrote doesn't make full sense (at least to me).

You bought a Visa gift card how? Using paypal, or used a gift card to put money into your Paypal account?

Second, credit card charges over the weekend cannot be fully confirmed (or card activated for that matter) because merchants may not submit their charges until Monday or Tuesday.

i went to a store, bought one and used it for a steam purchase after i set the card up with paypal, then I went to use the rest of the card for dedicated supporter, but it said it wouldnt confirm, even tho i used it ten minutes earlier
 
Okay. You bought a prepaid card, and you had it synced to your Paypal Account.

So when you try to do the dedicated supporter option, did you pay by Paypal or Credit Card?

If Paypal, may need to just wait a day or two for the account to receive the funds from the prepaid card.

If by Credit card, if you donated the funds from the Prepaid into Paypal, the card's "empty."

That's all I can think of, guessing what you meant by your post.
 
Okay. You bought a prepaid card, and you had it synced to your Paypal Account.

So when you try to do the dedicated supporter option, did you pay by Paypal or Credit Card?

If Paypal, may need to just wait a day or two for the account to receive the funds from the prepaid card.

If by Credit card, if you donated the funds from the Prepaid into Paypal, the card's "empty."

That's all I can think of, guessing what you meant by your post.

the funds came as soon as I registered it on the Vanilla Visa site, thats how I bought Gotham. So I dont know if its PayPal, or the card
 

Latest posts

Back
Top