Need an achievement?

Lava

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
2,023


4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head 4Head


Achievement Recommendations Post Here.
Please post In-Game Name here, along with the recommendation.
For list of awards please Click Here.





​
 
Last edited:
LOL: Silver Player
Achieve a top rating of 1400 or higher in any playlist

LOL: Gold Player
Achieve a top rating of 1520 or higher in any playlist

:)

Done - Lava
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm silver in soloqueue.

Done - Lava
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think there should be an achievement for owning all the champions xD
Although new champion comes out every few weeks I think it can still work out
 
lolstats1.png

lolstats2.png


+1400 top rating. Then I duo'd with a friend and we ended up racking some losses for me. :(

And over 400 games won.

Done - Lava
 
Last edited by a moderator:
how current do they need to be? for instance, i was ranked 1600+ in ranked as my highest ranking back before they reset all the ranked stats and jazz. haven't been able to play much since then b/c i don't have the internet at my home currently (should change in about a month or two latest, then i'll be active again)

and im pretty close to the 800 wins. 722 right now!

Done - Lava
 
Last edited by a moderator:
how current do they need to be? for instance, i was ranked 1600+ in ranked as my highest ranking back before they reset all the ranked stats and jazz. haven't been able to play much since then b/c i don't have the internet at my home currently (should change in about a month or two latest, then i'll be active again)

and im pretty close to the 800 wins. 722 right now!

Top elo. So if you were once 2k elo, you qualify for all awards if i can verify with a profile check.
 
UnXpected & Frikfry need the LoL competition award. They were on my team via last tourny, I got the award, but they never.
Also UnXpected and I both need league veteran, aswell as haysey.

If needed, here are our accounts.
One of my accounts : VickiCHIZ the other is: Vicki
UnXpected : MrUnXpected
Haysey: ItzHayseY

Done
 
Last edited by a moderator:
There seems to be a mistake. I do not have the strat division member of the year award.
 
So, I dont also get the played over 400 games award? :( I got the silver elo rank one (which is a lot nicer), but I also believe in a wast quantity of awards and not just the quality of them. :(

Done
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Veteran please. (400 games)

Profile (in case you need to check): MEGAFlame777

Done
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Did all of them up to this point. Sorry it took way longer then i expected. I lost this thread and forgot about it. But i will be checking this thread again daily.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top