WakaWaka!

druidsd

EGO Zealot
Joined
Oct 25, 2010
Messages
1,799
Ok so my new internet is finally hooked up and working right. I am back in my new house, but may not be on as much I have a lot of work to do on the house. I will try to show up when I can. I am having BF3 Withdraws ;)
 
Welcome back hopefully your getting settled in well I know how much of a pain moving is. I'm going to have to do it again in 3 months >.<
 
Ok Stand down the Alert 5 Aircraft !! Druidsd has been located, repeat been located! The package has been delivered. All units resume your regular patrols. SwampFox Out.
 
We missed you, Druid.

Now I just have to get my computer back up and running so you guys don't get the opportunity to miss me. :p
 
Ok so my new internet is finally hooked up and working right. I am back in my new house, but may not be on as much I have a lot of work to do on the house. I will try to show up when I can. I am having BF3 Withdraws ;)

Oh... it's you... Welcome back, I guess. :P
 
Last edited:
Ok Stand down the Alert 5 Aircraft !! Druidsd has been located, repeat been located! The package has been delivered. All units resume your regular patrols. SwampFox Out.

Yes, sir! Standing down and returning to base.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top