NOTICE PC players: Apologies for delay in your 2XP event. To give you a full weekend as planned, we're rescheduling this for May 26-27
Double XP is Consoles ONLY atm....because DICE fails...
Somebody can't wait to reach Col 100 :3

The guide though... How will a guide help to make you better at FPS? I can see it for RPGs and stuff but a guide for multiplayer FPS? I am confused.
You'd get the double points if you join EGO, Voob. Do it. Do it now.
I agree with short, I'm going to hold my opinions untill I get more information about what Premium will get me. If it's like 15 dollars a month for a dog tag, nope. As for the expansions, it can't be any worse than buying 'new' $60 expansions from WOW that recycle old boss mechanics with new graphics and expect us addicted yahoos to pay for it, and we do.
Honestly it is impossible for me to have less interest or concern about getting Col 100, since I am already utterly indifferent and I don't just farm points in OP Metro like some others...
![]()

This isn't becoming Modern Warfare, it still has a lot of differences.
I don't know why people assume Close Quarters and stuff like this make the game become MW. It will always be superior, and hey, MW is the #1 selling shooter.
Honestly it is impossible for me to have less interest or concern about getting Col 100, since I am already utterly indifferent and I don't just farm points in OP Metro like some others...
![]()

Our metro server if we can keep it full prior to the double xp weekend we can have a very popular metro server however the ticket count is just too small like with 40 people 350 tickets is nothing especially on metro IMO it should be like 700 or 800. Also vert the variable ticket count isnt on so with 8 people it is 350 and with 40 people it is 350
I think keeping 2000 ticket metro is #swag enough to keep it full.
Our metro server if we can keep it full prior to the double xp weekend we can have a very popular metro server however the ticket count is just too small like with 40 people 350 tickets is nothing especially on metro IMO it should be like 700 or 800. Also vert the variable ticket count isnt on so with 8 people it is 350 and with 40 people it is 350
The variable ticket count is on. I just tweaked it a bit. 1-15 people there are 350 tickets. 16-29 people there are 500 tickets and 30-40 there are 750 tickets. If the server fills quickly the number of tickets won't increase (at least I don't think so). I believe the plugin takes the number of people in the server at round start and uses that to calculate the number of tickets to use.