Reminder: Double EXP Weekend - May 26th-27th

Vertago

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
3,157
Just a reminder if you had forgotten or did not know. Battlefield 3 will be having a Double EXP weekend this week!!! Please plan accordingly... I hope to see our servers full all weekend! See you all on the Battlefield!

PS: Yes Yes I will stop playing Diablo 3 to come back to BF3 to get Colonel 100

Starts Saturday 26th May
00:01 PDT
07:01 UTC
09:01 CET

Ends Sunday 27th May
23:59 PDT
06:59 UTC (Which is Monday 28th of May in this time zone)
08:59 CET (Which is Monday 28th May in this time zone)
 
Last edited:
I have exams starting the monday after this................. study or double xp
 
Getting rank 100 finishes the game tho, do it like a real man without double exp. btw what lvl are you in Diablo vert?
 
moar like stat padding metro weekend >_>


Getting rank 100 finishes the game tho, do it like a real man without double exp. btw what lvl are you in Diablo vert?

Vert, Punch, and I are all level 60 now. I just finished Hell mode and started Inferno, Inferno is more comical then hard... really.
 
Watch me beat Vert's rank this weekend :P and get atleast 10 more LAV services stars yayyyyy
 
I think this would be a good weekend to try and perma fill our metro server but if only we had a 64 player metro server.................. oh wait we could change TDM out for a 40 man and metro for a 64 man
 
I will be playing as much as I can this weekend, I know it is sort of cheap,but, a warrior takes what he is given, and I be taken it...:)
 
My exams are over, and my last day of school is tomorrow, so hopefully I'll be able to hop online for at least a little while this weekend. :)
 
I think this would be a good weekend to try and perma fill our metro server but if only we had a 64 player metro server.................. oh wait we could change TDM out for a 40 man and metro for a 64 man

Sounds like a great idea!!!!!!!!!!
godzilla_facepalm.jpg


Yeah............................... no.
 
I have to work from 4pm-12am on saturday, but thruout the day and on Sunday I'll be able to play!

I've worked until midnight for the last few days and haven't had much time to do anything :/
 
Starts Saturday 26th May
00:01 PDT
07:01 UTC
09:01 CET

Ends Sunday 27th May
23:59 PDT
06:59 UTC (Which is Monday 28th of May in this time zone)
08:59 CET (Which is Monday 28th May in this time zone)

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654348031400616/

Double XP in a nutshell

Hello ladies and gentlemen.

As you might have heard through our various Battlefield channels, we will be running a Double XP event for PC this weekend.

If you are wondering how exactly your Double XP scores get calculated this weekend, just check out the full run down right here :

So, imagine you have just finished a round with 2 kills and 3 deaths. Your total score on the scoreboard is an amazing 200 points and you finally start feeling like a pro. The whole round, you played as an Engineer. What you will see right after the scoreboard switches to the End of Round screen is that your Engineer symbol will flash, adding a total of 400 points to your engineer kit. This is your original 200 points multiplied by 2.

After your normal points have been doubled on the Engineer kit, it is now time for the game to count your ribbon score. You have received the Squad Rush Ribbon and the MVP 2 Ribbon. The Squad Rush Ribbon adds 200 points in itself and the MVP Ribbon adds 400 points in its original value.

You will first see these points added in their original values. They will then get doubled as ?ADDITIONAL POINTS? (600 new points). Your sum total for this round would then be (200x2)+(200+400)x2=1600 points instead of the 800 you would have received on a normal weekend. Easy! :)

So in short, the scoring would look like this:
Original End of Round Score: 200
Engineer Score: 400 (200 original points + 200 for Double XP)
Squad Rush Ribbon: 200
MVP Ribbon: 400
Additional Score: 600 (Your ribbon score once more)

GLHF
 

Latest posts

Back
Top