- Joined
- Oct 21, 2011
- Messages
- 71
Any Idea what Kind of new jets they are adding yet?? I wanna fly so bad again, hopefully we get a bomber or add more air to land jets in the Armored kill DLC.
Maybe even a transport plane with no weapons and just people jumping out the back and parachuting down, that would be money.
Anyone have a vehicle type they wanna see?
I know close quarters just came out and dun really care. I want vehicles.
I think Tride said something to me about an AC-130 or something. That will be fun to shoot down haha, think how big that explosion will be to fly through.
Maybe even a transport plane with no weapons and just people jumping out the back and parachuting down, that would be money.
Anyone have a vehicle type they wanna see?
I know close quarters just came out and dun really care. I want vehicles.
I think Tride said something to me about an AC-130 or something. That will be fun to shoot down haha, think how big that explosion will be to fly through.
Last edited:

























