Doc is Comin Home!

Dont forget the lube.

Nah, I'll use "their own spit or blood" option just to disgruntle him even more, despite the fact I'd have an endless amount of lube right there. Infact, I'd have a complete medic TC3 pack with me and completely ignore the endless amount of lube I'd have on me.

Because it would be fun to watch him squirm...for air. Yeaah.
 
Oh god, NPAs ... I hate those things, yes they've been in my nose... I cried like a girl. On a manlier note: just got back from my 11 day FTX and I'm officially a combat medic. Ill be back next Friday, and i think Saturday night at Realism:30 o'clock.
 
Oh god, NPAs ... I hate those things, yes they've been in my nose... I cried like a girl. On a manlier note: just got back from my 11 day FTX and I'm officially a combat medic. Ill be back next Friday, and i think Saturday night at Realism:30 o'clock.

Hopefully real-life is nothing like DoD:S, where you put the "combat" in combat medic.

Sigh...classic Realism moments...
 
Oh god, NPAs ... I hate those things, yes they've been in my nose... I cried like a girl. On a manlier note: just got back from my 11 day FTX and I'm officially a combat medic. Ill be back next Friday, and i think Saturday night at Realism:30 o'clock.

Whats it feel like? lol.
 
Its like a finger that isn't yours going into your nose, and hitting the back of your throat.
 
You're quite late to the party don't ya think?

Whoa whoa whoa, I may have been gone for a couple of days, but Stormy is an American Hero, and he is never ever late so you shut your mouth Sonic, my good sir.
 
Whoa whoa whoa, I may have been gone for a couple of days, but Stormy is an American Hero, and he is never ever late so you shut your mouth Sonic, my good sir.

Forgive me, My good sir, for i had forgotten about Stormy's Heroic-Manliness since i haven't seen him in quite some time. But when you get back, come to Anzio. i need some easy kills ;)
 
Whoa whoa whoa, I may have been gone for a couple of days, but Stormy is an American Hero, and he is never ever late so you shut your mouth Sonic, my good sir.

Compton, you sir are the hero. Just now when I read your comment you saved a youth from the beating of his life!

Come home brother, I want to hear about all the horrible things they've taught you in medic school; and I know you've practiced with your Army buddies late at night-- there's no shame in that... actually there is, just not for you! ;)
 
I won't lie, I've inserted many things into people and pulled out bodily fluids, then pushed them back in. I've put my fingers in bloody holes, eventually the bleeding stopped.
 
Back
Top