I'll be gone for a while

Spray n Pray

I made one post
Joined
Oct 31, 2010
Messages
14
Well, not many know of me or who I am.
So eh, first thing is first I'm Spray n' Pray from Texas I joined back in 2010 under Mod division.
I really miss the old days of insurgency, but all good things most come to an end and as they say "When one door closes another door opens".
I usually play CS:S or DOD:S because when I usually get on OP:X supported games not many people are on.
However, I look forward to testing out new games with the division when I get back, and maybe one day finally get more involved in eGO events.
Finally, I'm quiet and usually don't say much. So sorry for the long message.​

Anyways now to business, I leave the 9th for about 4months to Missouri, and I won't have access to a computer so i won't be able to check up on anything.:crying: So this my "1 week notice" for leave lol:P

P.S. if it's posted in wrong forum or is unnecessary feel free to move or delete it.
 
Last edited:
Hey Spray!
I remember you from INS days. Sorry you'll be gone, but well be glad to see you back. Have you checked out ARMA fright night? Really cool IMO.

Take care..
:thumbup1:
 
Hey Spray!
I remember you from INS days. Sorry you'll be gone, but well be glad to see you back. Have you checked out ARMA fright night? Really cool IMO.

Take care..
:thumbup1:

Hey man, I remember you too. Nah, I haven't but I'll check it out when I get back if it's still going. I look forward to seeing y'all when I get back man. :thumbup1:
 
Take care Spray, I hope you make the best of things in Missouri! When you come back please let us know so we can update you on the division's progress, update your admin, etc. I didn't get to know you well but when you come back we can work on that and buddy-up with some more members. That way we can tear up anything or anyone in our way! :angry:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top