- Joined
- Jan 18, 2011
- Messages
- 7,349
Hey everyone,
After playing my usual steam games yesterday, steam told me to restart for an update. I clicked restart steam but it just stays on Updating Steam Platform 0% for a short period of time before saying: Error: Unable to open Graphics/btnSelBottom.tga for, it will then just close steam. I put in a ticket to steam but was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if anyone might know what is going on?
After playing my usual steam games yesterday, steam told me to restart for an update. I clicked restart steam but it just stays on Updating Steam Platform 0% for a short period of time before saying: Error: Unable to open Graphics/btnSelBottom.tga for, it will then just close steam. I put in a ticket to steam but was wondering if anyone else was having this problem or if anyone might know what is going on?








