steam crap

Scrub_Effect

I made one post
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
2
It updated and now i lost my game library, and my friends list is empty, but somehow says the limits been exceeded as well..
anyone else having problems?
cant even play.
*update*
apparently... somehow i was able to login to an account that was the same name as mine. minus some numbers i forgot were in it. with the same password i use.. weird. oh well. Play time :)
 
Last edited:
It updated and now i lost my game library, and my friends list is empty, but somehow says the limits been exceeded as well..
anyone else having problems?
cant even play.
*update*
apparently... somehow i was able to login to an account that was the same name as mine. minus some numbers i forgot were in it. with the same password i use.. weird. oh well. Play time :)

It's apparently a common issue after certain steam updates. Restarting steam usually resolves the problem.

Nevertheless, I'd still change your password...
 
I thought all of the E's passwords were I AM GOD!

That or IamJelly..take your pick. :p

If you haven't already tried the aforementioned suggestions, I suppose you could always try last resort and reinstall Steam.
 
See that is why i always make my passwords, sdrowssap, no one will ever guess that.
 
Back
Top