Avalanche

I SURVIVED LONDON BLITZ

EGO Zealot
Legacy Members
Joined
Aug 29, 2008
Messages
1,907
This morning was a good morning , we played well and enjoyed the game. The crown was when a new player came on and said he had been on three server and all was bad , when a regular player told him this was a great server.
Well done to all players pubs and members for making it one of the best if not the best servers on the net.
 
It's stories like this one that need to be mentioned more. Lets focus on the good stuff for a while. Thanks for sharing London.
 
Avalanche will always have a place in my heart, it's where I started. It's good to see non eGO members enjoy it.
 
Gonna kickbutt tmorrow. Just realisded I aim too low :) Can we have a spell checker plz lol.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top