Smack talker dominated!

psh, I get dominated all the time, big deal, in the process I usually beat your team(s), I'll take victory, then my scoreboard just says i have a nemesis I'm used to it
 
Hmm... I'm not really a fan of going out onto a server and saying "Oh man, I'm gonna own you!" with that strict intent, etc.

I talk smack but, very easy to detect that I'm always joking about and having a good time :)

Usually when you make that kind of request, it'll backfire sooner or later, even if the context is taken jokingly or as a real challenge, lol.

Going out there to take a person up on that kind of challenge is kinda fun though, which is probably the only reason why I enjoy hunting people who make these kinds of claims ;)
 
I don't have a screenshot but the ONE time I said something cocky I blew myself up with a 'nade. I've never talked smack since.


hahahahahah Dodgy!! I do that all the time! I try to cook them too good and they always blow up in my face.

I will talk smack a little, but not about my abilities to get someone else- our folks are just too good. I can sneak one in here and there, but for the most part, I would be eating crow for breakfast, lunch, and dinner :)


There was one time in Avalanche a really great sniper kept owning me from Vcrack and wine cellar, and back and forth. I said out loud to my team, "Im going to shovel that sniper so hard!" So I ran thru church, sprinted across the arch, and made a bee-line towards Vcrack and shoveled him. I was my own hero :D
 
I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:

(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."

Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>

(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>

Lol Skippy. It never fails for me, whenever I say "clear" I am dead within seconds. Also, most of the time I call for ammo I get killed before getting the ammo or getting to use it.
 
Back
Top