Let's talk football.

LadyFace

Famous
Joined
Jan 2, 2011
Messages
416
So, for the first time in their 46 year career, the Atlanta Falcons are on a roll. The team I've been loyal to, despite teasing and fun poking, is pretty much the best and is kicking ass and taking names.
293.gif

6-0

I mean.

R umad bro?



Come at me.
 
They almost lost to the Raiders today.

I love your picture, btw. But yes, the -almost- did. That's the keyword. They don't go down without a fight, now if only the panthers would stop giving up at every 4th quarter they encounter.
 
I love your picture, btw. But yes, the -almost- did. That's the keyword. They don't go down without a fight, now if only the panthers would stop giving up at every 4th quarter they encounter.

Lol thanks. I dunno, I just don't see them going all the way yet. They ARE good though. I just know that the Lions were in the same position last year and then they kinda lost it. Who knows though. I just hope the Seahawks can keep up a positive record as of right now.
 
They repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. It was a sloppy game by the Falcons, their game to lose to be honest. They're lucky they have a kicker like Matt Bryant to knock kicks through consistently. They could have had Billy Cundiff. :S
 
They repeatedly shot themselves in the foot. It was a sloppy game by the Falcons, their game to lose to be honest. They're lucky they have a kicker like Matt Bryant to knock kicks through consistently. They could have had Billy Cundiff. :S

I'm not saying today's game was that great. I'm aware, but any team is gonna have a bad day. So, I wouldn't judge them based off of today's game.
 
If you can throw 3 pics and still win, that is great. 49ers will beat the butt out of the Falcons though, sorry LadybuttFace!!
 
If you can throw 3 pics and still win, that is great. 49ers will beat the butt out of the Falcons though, sorry LadybuttFace!!

Just like everyone took the 49ers to destroy the Giants today. Good thing that happened... :glare:
 
Lol thanks. I dunno, I just don't see them going all the way yet. They ARE good though. I just know that the Lions were in the same position last year and then they kinda lost it. Who knows though. I just hope the Seahawks can keep up a positive record as of right now.

My Lions are terrible this year. Stafford isn't throwing like he did last year, and they don't start playing until the 4th quarter. I'll take the win, but it's frustrating.
 
My Lions are terrible this year. Stafford isn't throwing like he did last year, and they don't start playing until the 4th quarter. I'll take the win, but it's frustrating.

Oh I know it. I go for the Lions too, but they're really causing me to lose faith. Calvin doesn't catch when we need it, Stafford's throwing interceptions in the red zone or the end zone... I mean, how do you make such an incredible comeback against the Titans and not clinch it after that? They have a great team technically, but they just can't seem to coordinate and focus. At least Suh's been less stupid so far. I dunno, I blame the Madden curse.
 
I'm not saying today's game was that great. I'm aware, but any team is gonna have a bad day. So, I wouldn't judge them based off of today's game.

I live in Atlanta, they are my team. I've watched every game this year, they have ran away with some of the early ones (KC, Denver). I think they are being tested now because teams can game plan for them now. I'm actually happy we have Bryant as our kicker. Didn't have a reliable kicker since Morten Anderson retired a few years back.
 
Back
Top