W Wilson!! EGO Zealot Joined Oct 1, 2009 Messages 1,733 Oct 29, 2012 #1 Thats because Captain Frost was just promoted to the rank of eG! Everyone congratulate him and spam his profile!
Thats because Captain Frost was just promoted to the rank of eG! Everyone congratulate him and spam his profile!
M Magus EGO Zealot Joined Aug 9, 2012 Messages 1,734 Oct 29, 2012 #3 ALREADY DAMN THIS GUY IS AWSOME! But really congrats man your really deserve it
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Oct 29, 2012 #4 About damn time. Welcome aboard buddy!
G Goyan-Tanuki Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 5, 2012 Messages 2,101 Oct 29, 2012 #5 Congrats!!! :{D
D D3RP MCHERP Famous Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 469 Oct 29, 2012 #7 yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
oey192 I blame Valve =(eGO)= Joined May 2, 2011 Messages 3,907 Oct 29, 2012 #12 Congrats! Welcome to the good list! :3
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Oct 29, 2012 #15 Honorbound said: Called it. Click to expand... Hasn't everybody?
C Captain Fr0st Poster Joined Oct 18, 2012 Messages 158 Oct 30, 2012 #16 Cyclone said: Hasn't everybody? Click to expand... Glad to see that people have a vote of confidence. Thank you to all for the warm wishes, I am super excited to serve eGO in a new and fuller way.
Cyclone said: Hasn't everybody? Click to expand... Glad to see that people have a vote of confidence. Thank you to all for the warm wishes, I am super excited to serve eGO in a new and fuller way.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 30, 2012 #18 Cyclone said: Hasn't everybody? Click to expand... Did everybody recommend a promotion?
P PepperRabbit EGO Zealot =(eGO)= Joined Feb 16, 2009 Messages 1,552 Oct 30, 2012 #19 I was hoping for a spirit of eGO first but whatever. Well deserved, congrats man.
N Nix EGO Is My Life! Joined May 14, 2012 Messages 4,695 Oct 30, 2012 #20 PepperRabbit said: I was hoping for a spirit of eGO first but whatever. Well deserved, congrats man. Click to expand... They still hand those out?
PepperRabbit said: I was hoping for a spirit of eGO first but whatever. Well deserved, congrats man. Click to expand... They still hand those out?